Drop off services
Not in our East side service area?
Don't let that stop you from putting your food scraps where they belong. Enjoy our drop off services at a location near you.
Find us at the farmers market
As of 1/1/2023, we are at the Puhi Grove Farm farmers market in Lihue.
Pick up fresh fruits and veggies, and drop off your weekly food scraps, all in one place.
This service is great for those who do not live in our pick-up service area and visitors who want to mālama (take care) Kauai as if it were their own home.
Pay as you go. You can drop your bucket off every week or every other week or every other, other week.
More drop off locations coming soon!
How our Drop off service works:
1. Come find us at the Puhi Grove Farm farmers market in Lihue on Saturdays, 9:30am - 12:30pm. We will be at the market every Saturday, rain or shine (or downpour).
2. Become a member by choosing the bucket that fits your needs: two gallon or five gallon bucket.
3. Take your bucket home and fill it with compostable approved items.
4. Bring your bucket back to the market any Saturday between 9:30am-12:30pm, and swap it for a clean one.
5. Pay only when you drop off a bucket.
6. You can also purchase our unique compost at a discounted price because you're now a member!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Send us your questions in our contact form below.